- Show all Docs ( 52 ) Collapse Docs
- Show all Docs ( 457 ) Collapse Docs
- Show all Docs ( 1 ) Collapse Docs
- Show all Docs ( 47 ) Collapse Docs
How to take snapshot of a Microhost Cloud Server
In this article, you will learn how to take snapshot of a Microhost Cloud Server.
Snapshot is a feature in microhost cloud platform that is an instant "picture" of the file system of your server at a certain time period or we can say Cloning of a server of a particular time frame. Snapshot images use minimal storage space.
1. At first, You need to login to Microhost Cloud Dashboard -
2. Select your server of which you want to take snapshot and click on manage cloud.
3. When you click on “Manage cloud” option , A window will appear shown in the image below. You need to select “snapshot” option and then click on “Take live snapshot”.
4. A pop-up will appear asking for extra charges for snapshot.
Click OK and snapshot will be created.
5. You can check created snapshots by this option-
Hopefully, you have learned take snapshot of a Microhost Cloud Server.
Also read: How to deploy a cloud server with custom ISO